(via healthyfoodstar.com) The kidneys purify the blood of unnecessary substances which are then discharged through the urethra. Placed in the front of the stomach lining or the retroperitoneal space built last vertebra to the second lumbar vertebra. Kidneys have bean-like shape. The main function of the kidneys is to maintain homeostasis, or persistence of the inside of the body. Kidneys are the most executable pair of organs of the body.
The commonest kidney diseases are diseases of the urinary tract, urinary ducts, crystals, inflammation of the kidneys, urethra, bladder, problems with urination, urinary tract problems, inflammation of the urinary tract, prostate, kidney stones, kidney sand, night urination, kidney failure, increased creatinine, uric acid (sand in kidneys, renal stones, inflammation and sediment).
Disruption of its functions can cause a range of symptoms such as:
- changes in urine
- nausea and vomiting
- anemia and problems with concentration
- constantly feeling cold
- loss of breath
- itching and itching of skin
- bad breath
- pain in the legs and waist.
If you have any of these symptoms you must consult your doctor.
Have you ever wondered what causes kidney failure?
The answer always lies in our bad habits and lack of care for our health. Ten bad habits that damage the kidneys include:
- delayed emptying of the bladder
- insufficient intake of water and fluids
- consuming too much salt
- improper and untimely treatment of infections
- consuming too much meat
- poor nutrition
- excessive amounts of analgesics
- delay intake of additional medications that will enhance the work of the kidneys
- consuming large amounts of alcohol
- great fatigue.